Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring break

Well I have prepared my research proposal with budget updated. I hope I get in because this is a very competitive thesis paper I am putting together!

In other news I was slightly worried that I would not be able to pass my second exam. Chemistry isn't my favorite subject but because this is Biology I manage to pass it with a solid B. I was worried because I did not do well on the short answer portions but I was very happy that I did really well on the multiple choice questions. That really helped maintain my expected grade for the class. I am more worried about the final exam which is comprehensive. I have two more days to prepare for my Ancient Egypt class (exam is on Wednesday). I still have a couple of readings to do...
Also I need to prepare my presentations for my other Archaeology class. I should set up the questions soon after not being able to get a hold of my class partner...not fun. I have to start the presentation on April 1 without him.

Now that classes start again tomorrow I really feel like wanting a few more days of break so I can finish my mask for the Banquet. That talk will be saved there: http://perlesonne.blogspot.com/
Any artistic work, make up, food and photography go in there. I will present my mask in my other blog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk!